However,thanks to food blogs,youtube videos and dedicated baking sites,I can say I bake very well than that now.
Another hurdle I had to cross was the oven.I have a small counter top Microwave Convection oven which according to me takes a bit of your time and understanding to get accustomed to.I've been getting many mails regarding the kind of oven I use and timings I follow for baking in it that I thought this post shouldn't be delayed any further.
Here are a few FAQ's I come across
- Can I bake in my Microwave oven?
- Can I use metal tins in my Microwave?
- How to set the temperature/pre-heat my Microwave?
- Will the baked good look and taste similar to those baked in an electric oven?
- Should I place the pan on the wire-rack provided in the starter kit?
If you have any more specific queries,please post them in the comment section and I will update the post with the answers.
Also don't forget to check out my guest posts at